If you buy silver from only one release in 2019, make sure it is the Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets from the United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. You wont find another listing like this featuring the two most popular silver coins in the world in one singular set sanctioned by both sovereign mints. The 2019 RCM Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set is now available to you for purchase online from Wallace Precious Metals.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Coins arrive inside of Royal Canadian Mint display boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Set boasts both the 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf and 2019 American Silver Eagle!
- Limited mintage of only 110,000 sets, 100,000 from the US Mint and 10,000 from RCM!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf and 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in the American Eagle.
- Issued face values of $5 (CAD) and $1 (USD) by Canada and the United States respectively.
- On the obverse of Canadian coins is Queen Elizabeth II, while the reverse features the sugar maple leaf.
- The obverse of American coins features Walking Liberty with the heraldic eagle on the reverse.
The United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint have embarked on a first-ever joint venture in releasing the 2019 Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets. This collection features a total mintage of 110,000 coin sets. The US Mint has an allotment of 100,000 sets to sell and the Royal Canadian Mint has an allotment of just 10,000 sets to sell.
On the obverse of 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II in right-profile relief. The reverse of the Silver Maple Leaf includes the sugar maple leaf from Walter Ott. The Canadian Silver Maple Leafs in this listing are modified proof coins with frosted images on mirrored backgrounds. The Silver Maple Leaf coins in this listing have unique border fields that include American Stars and Canadian Maple Leaves surrounding the design areas.
The obverse of 2019 American Silver Eagle coins has the image of Walking Liberty. The reverse of the Silver Eagle includes the heraldic eagle of the United States. The 2019 Silver Eagles in this set are enhanced reverse-proof coins. The US Mint offers frosted backgrounds and mirrored design elements with varying finishes on the design elements for incredible visual brilliance.
These 2019 RCM Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets are available to you with both coins individually encapsulated and a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Canadian Mint. The coins are housed inside of black Royal Canadian Mint presentation box that includes the seals of both the US Mint and RCM on the lid. US Mint coins come from the West Point Mint with W mint marks, while the Royal Canadian Mint coins are produced by the Ottawa Mint with no mint marks.
We encourage Wallace Precious Metals customers to call us with questions at 212-391-2211. You can also connect with us online through our live chat and email address features.
|Mint Mark||W – West Point (Eagle)|
|Purity||.999 (Eagle), .9999 (Maple)|
|Manufacturer||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Face Value||$1 USD, $5 CAD|
|Issuing Country||United States, Canada|
|Series||Pride of Two Nations|
|Packaging Type||Presentation Packaging|
|Weight||2 Troy Ounces|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $99|