The Chinese Gold Panda Coin is a massively popular gold bullion coin that represents the official gold bullion offering of the Peoples Republic of China. From 1982 to 2015, the Chinese Gold Panda coins were available in Troy ounces, but since 2016 have featured weights in Grams instead. Right now, 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins are available to purchase in perfect condition from Wallace Precious Metals.
- Arrives inside of an NGC or PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Available in 8 Grams since 2016!
- Limited availability of certified coins in perfect condition!
- Contains 8 Grams (.2572 Troy oz) of .999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of 100 (Yuan) backed by the government of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Obverse includes various designs of the Giant Panda.
- Reverse depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- Random year listing with varied labels possible.
- Please note that you may receive several coins of the same date mark and design if you buy more than one coin.
Each 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coin in this product listing is available to you in perfect condition. Coins with a Mint State 70 certification exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface areas or design elements.
Wallace Precious Metals offers these Gold Panda coins in a random listing. Youll receive a coin at random based on availability when your payment is processed. You could receive Chinese Gold Panda coins with date marks from 2016 to the present and come with varied labels possible. Examples of these labels include First Strike or Early Release, each of which indicates the coins arrived for grading within 30 days of their original release from the Chinese Mint.
Please keep in mind that if you purchase more than one 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda in this listing, you might receive several coins with the same date marks and corresponding designs.
The obverse of 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins features the image of a Giant Panda, a unique species of bears native to the highlands of central China. The bear design on the obverse is changed each year by the Chinese Mint, making the coins in this listing are particularly distinct purchasing option.
On the reverse of Chinese Gold Panda coins is the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This building is the largest and primary structure within the Temple of Heaven complex built in Beijing between 1406 and 1420.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Wallace Precious Metals. You can call us at 212-391-2211, chat with us live online, or email us directly.
|Grade Service||NGC or PCGS|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
|Face Value||100 Yuan|
|Capsule Size||22 mm|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Grading Slab|
|Weight||.2572 Troy Ounce|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $99|